A machine learning program leveraging the trusted, accurate, and complete data to enhance analysis:
- Monitor supply chain stability;
- Access timely and accurate data in order to reliably identify developments that may impede cargo transit;
- Reveal and diagnose anomalies in trade data, including counterfeit, fraud or dangerous goods violations;
- Effectively model business, economic and regulatory strategies to better assess risk, optimize resource allocation and cost/benefit measures;
- Exports to third-party business intelligence platforms, such as Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI (BlueNode is a Microsoft partner).
- Savings of up to 50% on costs of managing information and extracting insights to make better decisions, faster
- Real-time insights on international trade flows
- See what your customers are shipping; and what MORE they could be shipping
What data forms are supported?
BNData can import all commonly used trade documents including XML files, EDI files, PDF, and other data formats.
Can historical data be imported onto the system?
Yes! The application can import historical data, and perform all of the cleansing, labeling, and integration functions that are normally performed on current and live data, so your organization will have a unified data platform.
Can BNSuite work with my existing applications?
Yes! BNData is a cloud-based middle-ware application. BNData and the additional models are designed to integrate with existing enterprise systems, include blockchain applications used in supply chain. We can also configure BNData to work with bespoke custom applications used for port operations and terminal operations.
What reporting functionality can be used?
Complete audit reporting can be generated by BNData, showing all data transformations that occur to cleanse, label and integrate data, including tracking by active user. More advanced reports can be generated with BNAnalytics and BNMonitor.
BNSuite applications can also seamlessly export to third party analytics platforms like Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI. BlueNode is a Microsoft partner.
What is required to install/implement?
The BNSuite of applications is a SaaS, cloud-based application designed for easy implementation, including remote implementations. The system is designed for non-technical users and training resources include time with BlueNode engineers and a library of visual walk-throughs.
What is the price?
BNSuite is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application, with pricing based on a operational subscription model, rather than heavy capital expenditures of some enterprise level systems. With the flexibility of the different modules to adopt, there is a pricing model than can fit your organization.